Time for the mid-Read-a-Thon survey!
1. What are you reading right now?
The Wild Things by Dave Eggers
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two – Cherries in Winter and Making Mischief
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Mating Season by P. G. Wodehouse
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Not really, didn’t have any plans.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
The MSU game is my only real interruption, but I’m fairly good at reading while a game is on. :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fun the mini-challenges are! I didn’t really expect to do anything except read & post reviews.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I love it as-is!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
At the last minute I realized I should have short books, so I can get through many books. I would plan better to have more short books picked out before.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not yet, but in a few more hours it’s going to start being a real challenge.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Short books have been amazing so far! I wish I had some graphic novels to read as well.
(This post was brought over from emilyw.vox.com. Click here for the original post and comments.)