It’s time to start the Read-a-Thon!
I’ve got the coffee-pot brewing, and my stack of books next to me. It’s changed a little bit since my initial Read-a-Thon post, so here’s the new list:
1. The Wild Things by Dave Eggers
2. The Mating Season by P. G. Wodehouse
3. For Grace Received by Valeria Parrella
4. Cherries in Winter by Suzan Colon
5. Making Mischief by Gregory Maguire
I’ve tried to go with fairly short books so I have a chance of finishing more.
I’d like to finish at least two books, but four would be awesome.
I’d also like to post 3 to 5 book reviews. I’ll have to see what inspires me, the reviews may be books read today, or they may be other books read this month that I still need to review.
Three facts about my Read-a-Thon today:
1. I will be watching the MSU game at 7:05 tonight – half watching, and half book-blogging.
2. My favorite snack that I bought for today is Newman-O’s
3. I will be donating to 826 NYC today.
(This post was brought over from emilyw.vox.com. Click here for the original post and comments.)